Family Wineyard

  • 17th Century

    17th century

    In 1653 le Comte de Ramatuelle built Chateau les Crostes which was used as an olive production estate till 1956.

  • 1984

    1984

    The property was transformed into a vineyard by Jean Didier.

  • 1990

    1990

    Construction of the wine cellar.

  • 1991

    1991

    Ted Garin Oenologist joins the Chateau les Crostes team after his career at Saint Emillon.

  • 1998

    1998

    The German family Lademacher buys Chateau les Crostes vineyard.

  • 1999

    1999

    Linda Schaller joins Chateau les Crostes team as Sales Director.

  • 2001

    2001

    Creation of Cuvee Gabriela

  • 2008

    2008

    Creation of Cuvee Claire

  • 2013

    2013

    The second generation, Claire & Felix de Luxembourg takes over the family vineyard.

  • 2014

    2014

    Birth of Amalia and with this the creation of Cuvee Amalia in favour of the association  le Sourire de Lucie.

  • 2016

    2016

    Launching of our new website and social media.